Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Worse Day Of My Life... so far...

Approx. 0900 am this morning I received a call.... it sound like...

"Hi, I'm xxxx calling from SJMC on behalf of Dr.XXXX,
Mr Ooi I believe that u need to come back to the hospital...
Dr. XXX found out in his diagnosis that u need a surgery.... " diagsag

NEED AN OPERATION!!!.... ("O_o)... ("T.T).... THEY WANNA DISSECT ME!!

What kind of JOKE is this!



I was numb...
my head gone hair-wired...
my mind "shut off"...
But I keep my smiling and bubbly face....

I guess this is what I get for being FAT!!
People hate me...
Doctor wan to dissect me...
Rumor going around me...
*_________*

Hey, I don't give a $%^&!
If I die... I die with dignity......
I climb the highest mountain...
Conquer my own deepest fear....
Do what my love the most...
And love unconditionally.... may it be ugly... smelly... dirty...
I'm being me...
No shadow...
No hollow...
No shallow...

As deep as my heart could be... that's me... 黄... 良... 界... Peacefully... Clam... World.....!!!

No comments: