Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9/11 - A new beginning

I was as usual in my school holiday mood...
2 week ago I received a call from grandma...
"Please come quick you grandpa can't move his hand..."
At that age of immaturity i ignore the call...
That nite grandpa was hospitalise...
damn, it all my fault... if I just take a lil time to listen....

He was in bed the whole time through out the week...
until 9/10 the doctor say...
"Please bring him home...it's almost his time..."
anger struck me...I curse at the doctor... losing control...

We bring him home...
He call for me...

"Kai, be patient...."

It was his last words & breath.........

(T.T)

I feel like it was mine too...
What have I done....

Impatient... Rude... Never a good lister I was...
Gome ne~ oji san...

He never blames me...
Neither does every one in the family...
Please scold me...

few week later I see grandma....
she was alone in her chair looking at grandpa photo...
before I could say anything...
she say...
"Of all the family members you are the silence one... reckless... impatient... hard headed..."
"But you grandpa see something in you... so don't blame you self... live like your grandpa..."
"Living every second of his life... "

And now I'll carry the legacy with me!
I promise....

1 comment:

bigdot82 said...

Nice little buddy..
kai.. that was a touching one!!