Friday, September 18, 2009

Nightingale

Nightingale.....
Hm...tonite lepak startng from midnite...
Chatting about something brag about nothing...
In the middle of the conversation we reach a topic...
Virginity...
Hm... a question a lot of asian trying
to avoid...
Something that teenage don't understand...
well for adult.... do we??
My friend ask how to know if a guy is still a virgin?
I tell him I have
no idea...
Why?
Because to begin with guy don't even have a virginal to begin with...
But in a lay man terms virginity mean "do u have sex before?"...
Well I guess that's the question people are trying to avoid...
Well I ask my friend what does his term of having sex mean?
Does it mean penetration or non penetration, and does it involve private parts; the genitals?

Based on the facts and point of the whole conversation we are having...He seems to get more and more sexited with this topic...
So I say... theoretically I'm still a virgin...
Our conversation go on and on...we brag about cameras, sex, girls.... ect...
I dun't even know if the conversation that we have make sense...
But face it...
More and more women losing their virginity in their teen...
They even lose it because of penetration not by physical injuries or what so ever...
Don't they even care about this any more?
Aren't virginity important...
If that the case why does they even have a virgin to begin with?
Making love are no more something special anymore...
It become like a game where you can just go plug and play...
we are actually going towards the stone age once more...
going back to the animal kingdom we came from...
is this normal? I keep on pondering to myself....
Is our world suppose to be like this?

No comments: