Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Right out of the dark...

I soul full of relies as I was allowed to go home...
The happiness is beyond redemption...
But yet ever Ying have it's Yang...
I meet this beautiful young lady.... a nurse...
As sweet as she sound, even greater her contribution to the world....
I can see how she deal with trouble patient...
I can feel the tension she had while communication with disappointed patients... yet, she's calm....
For her age, she could be outside hanging out with friend drinking... joking... fulling around... yet she don't....

Instead she took up this job, a nurse...
Didn't get the chance to talk to her for long time thou... she bz by the way... haiz...
Anyway she had a pretty smile... soft lit eye... and friendly warm calming voice...

Well I guess is her job... but think of it... if one do not have a real good patient, will one take up such job?? I know I won't.

Hope I could get admitted to see her again... hahahha... boomer... well I can remember clearly the 1st day of admission...(!!=.=) the best part is only seeing her the other 99% part suck!! hahaha... all needle and painful treatment....

Dear supreme being are sending me the angle?

Well can still remember the 1st day of admission... I was wearing my company uniform... she was there, standing at the nurses counter, she tot I was some sort of school kid visiting my relative or something (=_=)... nanda kure... I know I'm "chubby" with my uniform and beg (hm... remind me of Russell - UP)... she was shock when the Dr say "he is patient Double 22"...

So she brought me to my room, opposite my room was the guy that pass away... darn.... well she give me my patient attire... take my blood pressure... she took my blood, that was the time I took the chance to talk to her... (>_^)... she answer it professionally...you guy dun't have to know what I ask... hahaha.... that nite my neighbour was really in pain so I go and get some nurses help...she came in...again I took the chance to know her more...but u know la... me memang sux in asking appropriate and "good question"..... argh... bageroo~.....("-.-)

wel the next day she work afternoon shift... well it's time to say good bye.... hais... the Boyz and Ckg putera was here... they help me to pack... then she walk in to the room help me with the needle that poked into my vein... well it is painful but since she is the one took it out...well it painless hahaha...like Kuhen say "take off the needle from Kai's body... Priceless"... we chat for a while...I ask her for her number, but haiz... to bad...the guy need to leave ASAP for buka puase.... cheese!! potong steam betul!! Anyway, if there's faith... there's hope...

Put my faith in what I most believe in....
Two world one destiny...
Let Faith decide...
To guide this life we see...

No comments: