Sunday, September 13, 2009

LOVE

LOVE?
Teringat waktu sepi...
Dikala kau tiada di sisi...
Setiap detik ku harungi...
Kesengsaraan ini sendiri...

mengapa harus terjadi...
kejadian sebegini...
tidak lagi ku kenal...
erti mencintai......

Not sure if many know this...

Loyalty - to the one
Obedient - to the one
Vesture - cover/protect/care
Eternity - Forever and ever

It is really sad if people can used the word as they like, without knowing the beauty of the words... I'm a shame of myself too... how could I promise myself to stop using this word 4 years ago... what an @$$... I won't lie, I can still feel the pain in me... It cuts me deeper every time I'm trying to get close to some one... may be that what's shut me off... from ever communicating the word... I'm in sadness and sorrow... such a boomer and loser... other people can make relation work... why can I?

Shakespeare, Sir Elton John... all the big name that was worship because of love, turn their love to the other side... and become gay... what are the true meaning of love exactly? Just had my sixth can off beer here in the cafe with JZ... He and his girl watching the lame football games... hm...

I mean %^&* I can solve every single freaking accounting, IT, medical any freaking problem in this whole world, but when it come to this I'm suck... 4 time break off what an joke.... where did I done wrong.... I have been spending my whole life apologizing.... I'm as good as a dead soul... sorry grandpa I don't mean to insult the dead... but that is how I feel like now...

Dear world I'm sorry if I ever hurt ya.... I'm doing my best to know LOVE... gosh i don't even know what I'm writing now... feel like my finger moving without even going through my head.... by the way I miss 2 friends birth day today.... my phone just reminded me.... what an @$$ cn even remember friends birthday...... so much for a freaking "engineer-not-so-worth-it" cert...

WELCOME TO WHERE EVER YOU ARE, KAI!!

I may be a kampung boy.... but I'm still a human being you town folk that treat me like trash where's your humanity? I may not know how to enjoy my life like your...but I'm leaving my life my life better then your... every second of it and happy doing it!!!

No comments: