Sunday, September 13, 2009

Where did I go wrong?

Did something goes wrong...

A sleepless nite indeed last night...
I switch off all fan and light...
But yet it was still raining heavily outside..
So non of my problem subside...

I just don't wanna be alone tonight...
I just wanna take a little breather...
Coz lately all I do is fight...
and every time it cut me deeper...

My band of brother have their own life...
Yet been disturbing them all the time...
Taking their time as mine...
What a selfish life...

Now stuck in Station 1 for a cup of coffee...
only my laptop and me...
listen to some James Dean tune...
man I'm doom....

Face it... It's my blog so I'm releasing all my tekanan jiwe dan mental here...like I say before..blogging is a way to release stress...

I wonder what will I be like in another 5 years.... will I still be the same??

Now this remind me of the song:
"when I was just a lil boy I ask my mother what will I be..."
hahahaha...


Hm that girl sitting beside me look kind da cute...should I just go there and ask her phone number? She look kind da cute what she eat that noodle...hahaha...she might hink I'm psyco coz keep looking at her hahaha...
I'm such a weirdo... do thing people don't expect me to do... my be that is what it mean by being special... Being beyond expectation... Ya I'm such a nerd... a wimp... sometimes....

Bobby Chin, that what my student Harkaran calla me... say my chin really appealing and there are this other student tell me that teacher u have such a sexy eye brown.... I say sexy?? what do u mean by sexy.... she reply say say it is dark teacher...... hahaha.... and she continue say teacher your eye lashes look like a girls eye lashes coz it long and curve up..... These kind are really funny they look at me from top to down ("O_o).... sometimes it is scary too...hahaha.... my most appealing part is my belly...hahah 50% Barney's.... 50% A&W mascot the bear.... no wonder kind like all these mascot cos they have soft and huggy belly hahaha.......

No comments: