Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My 15 Years Resort Plan...

Why do I wan to build a resort?
Simple, every day is a holiday.

Where do I plan to build my resort?
My home.

How do i plan to build it?
It's eazy...
I'll first start it off with homestay plan.
Getting people to know "my home".
Introduce them to good food, people and environment.
Then let it grow to become a domestic homestay program.
Get to know some people in the government.
Get financial advice.
Expend from home to larger living environment.
Finally and hope fully have a place for family to tight up their relationship...
friends to become lover...
lover to become husband and wife...
live happily ever after....
Fairy tale story?
Nope, I'll make it come true...

laugh all you can... ya it may sound like a joke... but I'm not joking...

No comments: