Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Metronome Ticks...

i like the beauty sense...
i like the smiling face...
i'm scare that it's not me....
i worry that i can't be...

thou we can be juz frend...
but my though was finally banned...
i really dun know how it happen...
coz that door in my heart just open...

i'm confuse as though are playing...
i juz can't stand coz my heart is lying...
out on the surface it's smiling...
but deep down inside it dying & crying...

i can't live without thee...
because my heart is there with thee....
let me keep the pain to myself...
till i fell into my own death...

metronome of life indeed....
pendulum of time repeat...

voices tell me to spoke of the un spoken...
melody whisper to say the un writen...
like the prophet and his prophecy...
I was trapped in the melancholy...

The undertone...
The devil's own....
I'm in the world of my own...

No comments: