Friday, September 25, 2009

Eastern Reign...

The land I proclaimed as home.....
This is where I belong...
This is where I come from...
No need to shed my tear...
Or face my fear...
So I don't walk alone...
Taking things on my own..
All of the land I roamed...
memories of my home....
They keep beating strong...
Coz this is where I belong....

Later in the evening I was sitting outside my house, under a tree, on a bench... feeding mosquito I guess... wondering... and day dreaming. My dad out of no where come out and offer me a Shandy, well he with his white coffee obviously (first time in my life my dad offer me an alcoholic drink). Well, we chat bot lot of things... my future of course... my work... my finance... girl... everything I never got a chance to talk to him about.

Some how I can feel he wanted me to come back and help him in his estate. But he never say it out verbally... geez, I guess aging really change a lot of human personality... hm... well, I guess the felt it (that he wanted be here) because this few day I have been helping him in his yard... May be he felt happy coz some one there with him... his son... helping him... But I can see it in his eye; part of him still wan me to go out and get some experience... I have been way too long away from home... this had been my 8 years out of my land... time flown by....

In the evening, it was hectic... my cousin is getting married tomorrow... we set up the camp... tables... chairs... he shaded tears when he sees all his childhood brother there... sweeting and helping him out.... I can still remember when we were young he was the one that took us to the river and get scolded by grandma... tomorrow he's the man!

The most messy part is the ladies in the kitchen.... nagging non stop... almost about every darn freaking thing that can nag on... hahaha... they almost trow a knife at me when i took their photo... well kind da sad when I think of my friends who can't make it here...

Tomorrow will be a very challenging day for me... as day time need to help out in my cousins wedding...nite time driving back.... gosh.... hope I have the strength to make it through tomorrow......

p/s: thanks for you time dad..... To all my aunties.... my pocket will still be receiving your angpow for next year and the year to come!! I was born "UGLY" i guess...

"UGLY BUT NICE TOO SEE"

Je t'aime... et toi.... encho... ma' belle....

No comments: