Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A wimpy life of mine

Many day passed...
Time go really fast...

Yet still I'm stuck in my safe territory..
vindicated memory...
unfolded story...

twist and turn...
squeeze and earn...
in the end it get me crash & burn....

Am I to kind to be used?
Am I to soft to be abused?
In make me lost & confused?

I feel like a tool for some one gain...
A cure for some one else pain...
I was left in vain....

I bleed inside...
my feeling I hide...
when I held others up high...
yet I never cry...
even if it torn me inside...
because to me it's what I like....
it may hurt my self... my pride...

but i'm just being me...
no superhuman in me...
nothing special about me....

I just hope the world would be a better place...
at lease there something i could be amaze...
be fore i leave this pretty place...
into the world of grace...

I always tell myself...
the purpose of my life....
is the pursuit of happiness...

will I achieve it??
will i be able to...
pursuit the happiness??

sober.... tear.... loneliness...are always with me..........
粉砕される私の中心 ....
am I becoming a モンスター..............

No comments: