Sunday, September 27, 2009

Disturbia...

Today, mum here... bring for shopping... later we settle @ Jogoya. But what I would like to share today is about "Human Behavior".

While my mum was shopping, I was wondering around in the shopping complex... while i was walking my eye suddenly being caught by this act of a couple kissing each other in a corner in one of the restaurant... I was spell bounded because the girl is my friend (I don't know that guy)... and it even hurt my eye because she is marrying my friend end of this year (I got the invitation weeks ago)!

Few years back, we were in the same faculty, both she and my friend were such a loving couple... i envy them... but later I been hearing rumors about this girl... she is a very socialize girl fun to be with... but the disturb news which I heard was she had been sleeping with other guys... hugging other guys when they wen out without the present of my friend (her suppose to be boyfriend)... Over my head and heart, I confronted the person who say that because as I know her and my friend, they love each other... I told the person off... I even tell them "You do not have the right to judge a person unless you have prove!!!"

Today, darn it... I saw the girl sitting beside the a guy which i don't even know... it disturbing seeing the guy "touches" her... holding her hand and kissing her... it is sickening... Still in my heart i do not believe that she would do such thing.... I'm so naive... no wonder I was dumped!

To kill my curiosity I walked closer to see if it is her (just to be sure)... My gosh... it torn me even deeper in side when I'm sure it was her!!!

My heart fill with doubt and pain... should or should not i tell my friend!! ..............

I understand that a girl, like man to hold her... care for her and pamper her... make her feels warm... I also understand that, as human we have lust... even for guy... but about to get married, the boy friend is such a loving man willing to sacrifice... and here she is... I don't even wan to use the words... it really really hurts me...

Am I naive... am I stupid...

I'm confuse...

does Loyalty Obedient Vesture Eternity really exist?

No comments: