Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Homeward bound....

I reached home approx 9pm today... corrently in a mamak stall with Wi-Fi ("O_o)... man I was so supprise when my dad told me that this mamak stall have wi-fi...!!!

Hm... lot-sa stuff aren't go as plan today... well.. that's life... Most important things off all; is not what happend that matters, is the lesson learn from the even....

Well I learnt to be more patient... forgiving... acceptence that nothing is perfect... this happend for a reason...

Granpa of a friend of mine was hospitalise...which reminds me my own grandpa... if I'm in his shoes what would I do? samething...

People asked me are you okay when thing aren't turn out as it was suppost to be... well honestly I'm disapointed... If I say "it's okay" that's mean I'm lying... beside... I'm just a human being.... no more...no less...

But the point is it's not about disapointment or anger... it's about "stop...look... go(shift)..."

I will always face difficulties sometime... and I'll get frustrated... when I get frustrated I can't do other things... So what I have learn it that....STOP for awhile, hey, things happend... LOOK, is there any other options, choise or solution.... GO continue with life......

Well no point to be pulling ugly face in life right!
So live life cool!

p/s: thank CS & family for the salted chicken and Tambun Peng... man, mum & sis nagging all day long bout me allowing other to pay for the stuff.... I serba salah now.... terhutang budi & nyawa pun ada ( -.-)... no one ever pay my stuff for me before unless if I "force" them to...

No comments: