Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Choice....

Even before I decide...
It's like decision had been made...
Even without me...

Yet they pretend that it was the best choice...
They wan the best for me?
Please!!

I feel like being stabbed at the back...
I don't feel myself any more...
Drifted... ordered...

My martial master use to ask me...
Why it is hard for you to say "NO"...
I told him sensei I don't know...
Well he say...
you are brave enough to take the challenges...
so that other people do not hurt and they like you...
but beware... you'll hurt yourself in doing so...
or in the end eat up who you are inside...

I guess it true... nevertheless....

This is my story....
My way...

I may be a "dog"...
I can be a very loyal 1 too...
I may be a "crap"
But I can help trees grow...

I don't get paid for the hour.
I get paid for the value I bring to the hour.

I never did anything worth doing by accident,
nor did any of my result come by accident; they came by work.

Many people quit looking for work when they finally get a job.

Don't be afraid to give my best to what seemingly are small jobs.
Every time I conquer one it makes me that much stronger.
If I do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.

If people knew how hard I worked to achieve my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful at all.

There is no substitute for hard work.

Still I can remember.... I paste this in my room.... back in uni times...


hm... least it motivate me as i promise HIM "I'll live every second of my life"

No comments: