Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Explicit

Be advice... viewer discription... lots of cursing and swearing... never had this in my blog or ever "greet" it to any one before... well I guess to day is one of those day.... disapointment...

Today is a down turning day for me... I try not to believe that this world is such a cruel place to live in... but again the society order prove me wrong...

It really hits me as I feel every one around me is trying to "get rid" of me.. but they can't because some how... I still hold some of their interest.... d@mn.. why must they have such feeling towards me... yet the feeling of needing me is there at the same time trying so freaking hard to get away and get rid of me?! Izzit because the way I look..I mean hei mother Terressa never say "oh, I'm not pretty I do not need to love the world"... or izzit because I'm to close with every one??

Jeez... hm... the world will never change I guess.... always the "Kiasu" tinggy hang on their forehead... in 10 years time trust me... when they look back.. their life are more patheticaly uglier... then the way i look...

There may be lot sa down turn in my life but I dun give a f#%k! Because I know I learn something new... I learn bout myself more...

The good I do today, people will often forget tomorrow...
Do good anyway...
Give the world the best I have and it may never be enough...
Give the world the best I've got anyway....
Love every one I know today, it doesn't mean they will react to it...
But I love them anyway...
It may sound nobel... not easy to do it... but I'll do it any way...

No comments: