Friday, September 11, 2009

A survey with P5 Mercury

Why you friend is your friend?
kind, funny, helpful, caring, generous, like art, friendly, have same hobby,
because I'm dumb and he/she is clever, crazy sometimes, and cool....

Can you life without friend?
YES, because they are not my basic needs.
If I have no friend... I won't feel sad when he or she is not around.

NO, because they care for me when I'm sick.
care for me when I'm down. And kill my loneliness away.

it fun to see how pure the mind of the kid. Honest yet a lil bit of holding back trying to find what right and wrong....because that is how we are brought up to become.....RIGHT and WRONG... GOOD and BAD....

Grandpa, I'm not sure what I'm doing is RIGHT... hearing me say this you would probably say "there are no wrong or right... what u decide... decide your future...". the live that I have now is a bit stressful but honestly....I"M HAPPY.... is this what people mean by the pursuit of happiness? I like EDUCATING the kid.... share their story... share their sadness... share their life.... one minute they are sad the other minutes they are happy....

Adult... they are really complicated, look deceive every aspect of the nature... always full of the negativity nature... pressuring... mistreating other... jealousy... emotional... gun blazing madness....

Hm... in the end grandpa.... I guess u are right.... living every second of the life is crucial... SWITCH every time this turn bad... SHIFT if things not working.... and learn to forgive and forget.... learn this is important grandpa....

I know u are up there... people sez dead people does not have feeling... I say as long as we are beings...we are something... then we have feelings.... I have no idea of the world u are in now, so I have no right to do any judgement to it... (>_^)

grandpa... today is 9/11 mum call this morning telling me they are having ur... or ... sorry I can't be there...it's the 8th year... times fly by very fast.....



No comments: