Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sharing....

Well today, I bring my mum to the Orphanage House..
well actually it was my funcky idea...
My mum love drawings so much she draws beautiful portrait...
SO few month back I requested her to draw up some picture...
it's because there is this orphanage where I used to visited with my ex-gf needed donation...

well... so I tell my mum...
we have enough food to eat... place to we can called home..
but these kids don't have that privilege...
so I told her why don't we make a difference in this kids life...
well mum seem to agree with me for the first time...
so she draw...
the portrait was sold for approx. RM 300 each...
not much... but enough... :)

Mum was totally happy this morning...
seeing the children...
she even say some of them remind her of me...
hahahaha...

I'm 1 stubborn physco hahaha...
I love to see the laughter of children... it calm my wavy heart...

Avie....
they finally know how to sing "Kau Ilham ku"...
I really wish you and your future husband can go down and visit them...
they really miss you....
Principal Barbara was asking bout you... (^.^)

*sigh.... I forgot to bring my camera.... fon outta bat plak tue.... taik betul...

No comments: