Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sorry Dinner

I pick up my mom last nite from the airport...
All the way back home she nag... (=.=)...haiz...

Today Open Day in school...
Yet another headache day...
Can't walk properly today...
as my leg bone fractured from the accident on stage...
during the P6 BitterSweet Party... but the party was awesome...

For today...
I need to invigilate the Basic Entry Test fro P1...
Some how my heart pounded very fast when I see the kids...
I feel very excited to see them in school next year they are such a bunch of wonderful being...
pure... innocent... and lively....

where we adults are just too hypocrite... pretender... and materialistic...

This children give me hope when other fail..
This children give me life when other took it away...
This children give me lot of love when I don't have one...
Seeing their smile giving me a peaceful mind...
I'm always happy when they surrounded me with laughter and joy...

I've lost hope to this world....
To us human...
Have sex... have fun...
bring a child to the world...
but finally u abandon them!!

Later in the afternoon...
I went back early to buy some grocery for tonight's dinner (sorry dinner with all my cousin) @ Tropicana carefour...
I saw my coursemate... she is with a different guy this time...
may be God wil.... I some how invited her for a drink after the boyfriend left her for his work...

we chat... she ask about her ex...I didn't say much...
She confessed that she like to have sex with different guy she felt "handsome"...
I was totally spell bounded...
If she was my sister, how would have I reacted??
if she was my gf or wife, how would I have reacted??
if she was my daughter??

Personally... she happy with that... so is that wrong??
It give her her pleasure.... is that wrong??
She even say that she had sex with a nigerian which is her best sex ever..... so is that wrong?
Well in the end of the conversation she say
"Back then if not you are dating Avie... we cold have been on bed together..."
I was so damn freaking numb when I heard that...
I pay the bill and then excuse myself politely...

the world... is such a complicated simplicity...

I just wish it could be much more simpler...
so that I need not deal with this feelings and emotion which is to me troublesome most of the time...

I'm very fragile... I'm very sensitive and detail.... yet could be very forgetful too sometimes...... (>_^)

http://budokmilo.livejournal.com/

No comments: