Sunday, November 1, 2009

What The Hell Is Going On?

What the hell! what the hell!

Apart of having a good day this morning everything shaterd this evening...

It's all my fault I guess...
It's all started with a conversation which I had with the guy before our movie...

Well we were talking bout girls...
Suddenly friend 1 ask
"Eh, why each time we are around X she seems like ignoring you? "

Guy 2
"Ya lar I notice that too... not just once... almost every time...."

me
"Really? I'm just too quite I guess u guys talk more...."

Guy 1
"eh no lah... serious.... we didn't went out that much offen oso... I notice that ler... I tot u and her keluar together-gether"

Well kind of think about it... well I guess hm...I dunno... well I notice that when they raise up this thing... hm ...ya sort of...I dunno.... even when she is around her bunch of colleague with my present I do feel like being cast aside....

well it doesn't matter.... suddenly y heart was a bit unease, so I text her up asking bout what happend this morning....

well her reply was she wasn't comfortable with some words I say... okay...so I ask her what...
well she ask me to guess... haiz....

So it all end up with my confession of liking her... it's not like I'm stalking her or something...or may be even buy her diamon ring or something.... I know my ability and limit... and I know how I look....

And she say that I do "something more than that?" what did I do??? my head is in total mess now!!! haiz...what did i do that make people so irritating!!!! dear what ever God that existed why was I tested in such a way....... dammit!!!

Suddenly another text come in... say something like "i don't wan to take advantage of you just because you like me?".... ??????? I'm not in a position to judge.... but what u resist persist.... which mean if one denying that they are not taking advantage well in natural fact they do... man... I really don't know what going on right now....

FUCK!!! what the hell did i get my self into... sorry grandpa.... I can stand it any more.... what did i done wrong!!!!! I just offer my sincere help... and FUCK it turn out this way... W@#$!@#$@#$@#$@$@~

No comments: