Friday, November 20, 2009

Still in school...

Well now I'm still in the school...
While waiting for the printing to stop...
I start writings...

Haiz... the war going on in place I workl are getting worse...
I'm not siding anyone...
this is what I hate about adult...
every one trying to out win every one...
every one is blaming any one...
What's going on???

Just look at our kids...
can't we adult learn something from them..
today they are rivals...
tomorrow they are friends...

damit...
I just hate it when I have to be nice to every one...
It's so uncomfortable inside...
the devil in me trying to get out...
anger... rage...

but I'm still controlling my anger... patient... patient...

G-Pa... I'm totally out of my mind now...
financially...all my money for my house need to channel it to Mum n Dad...
home... I don't have any place i can call home... my room is just like a hotel not...I come and go...
work.. somany rubbish are trown at me know....
health... well losing weight though...
Ko Leong is selling his condo... I'll be homeless soon....
work.... colleague...haiz... non of the people I know are passionate to be a teacher..
All I meet are pretenders ... it either they don't have a job of either they dun like their next job...

well I used to be one of those people... but G-Pa... G-Ma is hospitalize again..I'm worry...

my 2 year budget...lost...gone (T_T)...

Avie is getting married... well I'm happy for her.... A Shia is getting married too this december... haiz...

look at me know still stuck in the office printing the cert for the kids...

G-pa... I really hate being patient now...
If I just can punch that guy in the face...
kick that guy ass... I'll definitely do it...

when I started to hate this...memory of the kids eventually bring me back to my feet...G-Pa...
I donno what to do now... being a good guy is so hard....
Being fooled...being dumped...being lied.... being used....
hais...
.............
sorry to disturb u G-Pa... I so immorale now... I'm tired... my soul is lonely... even physically I'm not.....

No comments: