Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Friend... Colleague... Work...

It's tiring to be Independent and Strong all the time...
Sometimes I just feel like being 'Spoiled'..
or turn into 'Cry Baby'...

That's y we have friendz...

K- a friends I know a year ago... out going... cool... love football... He is a very helpful guy.. but sometimes... he will disappoint me.. un-intentionally... over and over again... being me I still forgive for his mistake...

I- Same with K, we hang out a lot together... coz may be we are the only young and out going guy there... I since he is physically attractive... It always happen that there are rumors bout him with the opposite sex... over and over again... being me if I don't see it with my own eye it will always be a rumors... but there are 1 incident that create doubt in me... but still... no solid prove...

J - call himself CNN, he is the guy most people are afraid of because of his mouth... and secret digging skill... lots of times I heard from other people the he talk bad bout me... but i didn't hear it for myself... so i consider it as a rumors... even thou there I know he is fond to those kinda stuff... haiz still we are together talking crab....

P - the person i respect and admire most... a leader like no other... but lately i saw him so tired and warn off... pale... JIK say I'm too loyal to him when I told them my decision... but inside of me... the conflicts are there... but decision had been made!

back then we are such a energetic freak...
but now the environment here slow us down...
dragging every inches from our body down...
and draining every ounce of our energy out....

End of this year I will be the only UMS Kelantaneese Chinese Assoc. 2004 member who are still bachelor... furthermore I'm the founder of this association... and darn my junior will definitely may be put it into their year book (=.=).. again the year book will some how fly back to Kelantan and reach my parent hand... and Nagging Platinum Version will start to execute....

Haiz... I can't blame them... because the culture had been there for centuries...

what make Chinese a Chinese??
Izzit the language??
izzit the food??
izzit the tradition??
izzit the cloth??
or religion??
or izzit our blood the run through our vien?

language... now day not only chinese speak mandarin so does it make them chinese.... religion some of ould chinese custom are not inline with certain religion... so which factor make us chinese???

There are somany races in this tremendous world.... but to me most important of all is that there are only 1 race....

they are called.... THE HUMAN RACE.... not Amazing Race... (>.^)

1 comment:

~j said...

Hmm...

Still puzzled how I ended up reading your blog...

Anyway, great to know how you think & feel on certain things...

I guess its never easy to trust anyone at work as there are people out there, having the "red eye" on you and will just go ALL OUT to ensure that you cease to exist in the entity.

Others may prefer to complain just about anything by expressing themselves through chatting just as much as others who chooses writing blogs...

I guess it's just really sad & disappointing when none appreciates what you share...

It looks as though you are talking to hypocrites who only pretend to listen & understand your problems rather than being a true friend to lend their ears to your sorrows...

There is always a difference between facts and rumors and one should never feel guilty if he/she had done nothing wrong but to tell the truth.

As for those who like to spread rumors, "What goes around, comes around" and for those who belief in Karma, karma will one day bite these rumor mongers in the A**...

One of the quote that I love most, "Once Bitten, Twice Shy"...

Wow... It's really the surprise of the century that I have such a special talent in "secret digging", never really know bout it until now... Perhaps, I should try venturing into journalism or even being an anchor for E! News... :)

If my memory serves me well, the title of "CNN" was awarded by the A.B.D.U.L Society and I'm still wondering whether its an honour or it's just simply another joke of the century... :)

My sincere wishes that may your intuition serve you well as mine had never fail me...

It might not be the will of GOD for us to judge others but one shall prevail and find peace through the patience & trust you have in your true friends...

Peace brother... :)