Sunday, November 1, 2009

Good Will Haunting

I’m tired…
just tired of all the things that are happening...
I got lost somewhere between the truth and the lies that keep on haunting me..

I might lost my sanity…

And lost everything…

I just got wind up in the world of perplexity wherein I have to face my greatest enemy, myself…
and to challenge the remaining hope and love I have to continue on living in this cruel world…

And I’m just too exhausted…
And I can’t stand being like this…

Should I just take a seat and let everything passes me by...
or just let the one hope of love in my heart go...

If you love something... you always... always hope for the best for it...

don't force it... just let it flow... and flow with it slowly...
don't rush...
respect....
free....
and care.......

Some time a lil hope in fairy tale should be adopted in life.... (>_^)

No comments: