Monday, November 9, 2009

Hypocrisy...

Dear annonymous thank for leaving a message on my blog...
Well I respect your point of view...
What ever happen between me and Yunnie is called fate...

======================================

Am I hypocrite?
Trap in the world of damnation...
Surviving in suffocation...
Cough between the greed of human nature...
And cry in the mist of salvation...
To many question...

Pursuit of perfection in life...
The samurai dedicated their life in perfecting the way of bushido...
Bruce Lee dedicated his whole life in perfecting his martial art skill...
Michael Jackson dedicated his life in perfecting his every performance...

ME?
Spending my whole life whining about being fat...
Complaining my whole life about load of work to be done...

If your ask me to leave something of some one...
It take me a life times to do that...
coz the sentimental value in me...
memory of the love one are properly stored in my head...

Traveling is alway my joy...
but family is always my 1st choice...
no wonder I never succeed...
like the jedi say...
attachment lead to the torturing of the soul....

I wan to leave this place and not thinking about anything...
find the missing link in my soul...
that tormented me between the realm of reality and my dream...
I wanna fly in the air without any string attached...
I wanna dive in to the deep blue ocean and witness the beauty of life...

but yet i'm here tight up by my work....
stuck in the middle....
alcohol and smoke are just temporary medicine...
and it'll kill me softly...

I hate being the good guys...
following orders....
helping others....
Sometime I just hope I can be the bad guy in the movie and just do what bad guys do best...
being soulless....
being heartless....

but i can't..... and it is painful....

No comments: