Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Belated Buffday - 3/11

you call to invite me to your place...
remember that today was a memory that can't be erase...
you say the phrase of separation...
left me in doubt and desperation...
I wonder why it was left empty that night...
when i can u just say good night...

years have past we are now friend...
in a distance we are still connected in the end...
we depart in our own path way...
embark on a journey that come what may...
you left for my obsession on my work...
you claim it was the feelings that'll never work...

but now this had change... on your side... I just hope mine would to....
it is work that now keeping from the soreness... of wanting to be with some one else...

but this is not the life wanted...
all I wan is a some one to share the ups and downs...

as u say
we don't fall in luv with other people;
we fall in luv with the feelings we get when we are with them:
the emotional awakening,
the warm & full of hope,
the joy,
the feeling of completeness & thrill...

I hope that day come easy, and the moment pass slow...
and each road lead you where you wanna go...
and if u face with a choice and you have to choose...
I hope u choose the one that mean the most to you....

I wish you Happy Belated Buffday... (>_^)

p/s
I really cry in the rain ba that night ;P...
ui serius ba masa tue...
sapa suroh ko tinggal kan sia tanpa apa apa message... hahaha.... (^.^)

budokmilo.livejournal.com

No comments: