Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Let it be?

Today I got a phone interview from a director, comedian, an artist...
The purpose was to bring me on board in cinematic and artistic field...
He like my songs... I still can't believe it... coz all this while I tot it was only crap....
He say i have a romantic singing voice ("O_o)... soft tone...
beside that, he invited me on board for his new movie have yet being name...

sound cool...
but by then I have to leave this wonderful place...

Like Cikgu say.. no matter how annoying my kids are...
a week without them... I will miss them... (T.T)...
I guess that's why I'm comfortable being a younger kids teacher...
I love to see children laugh... the smile... it look so wonderful...
so lively... no judgement... no hypocrisy... no fake...
they smile because that are genuine and happy...
Adults' world are so complicated...

Well I'm a digital artist...i have my own way of expressing it...
by the way he already bought one of my song...
It's called "Meriah"...
I wrote it when I was in Sedaya.. it was the children day...
every living soul is smiling.... happily...

by the way check out my new product.....




budokmilo.livejournal.com

No comments: