Saturday, November 21, 2009

School Concert

Just finish helping En Azmi setup the freaking cool sound and lighting system...
Tired...

Need strength...

Please dearest supreme being...

Please shade light in all the teachers' heart...

Let us work together...

"AS A TEAM" not in a team or for a team!!!

===============================

G-pa, today I received a call from mum...
It's about grandma...
she had been in coma for a week....

yesterday the doctor advice our family to pull her plug... (T.T)
but they decided that I should make the decision because I'm paying all gma bills...
GPa.. I DUN WAN TO BE MURDERER...
why must this happen to me in one shot...
am i not patient enough dear God!!

Gpa... i'm tired... I can't think properly now...
one after another shit happen...
I'm tired...
I really am.... (T.T)

No comments: