Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Maturity?

Maturity...
Was discussing with fred earlier today...
What make a person matured...
As a conclusion we found out is nil...
nothing ca make a person matured...

Why maturity is a judgement...
u have the tendency to compare a person with another...

Most of us would prefer to mature rather than simply age...
Mature implies gaining wisdom, experience, or sophistication as well as adulthood...
If you compare me and our prime ministers or CEOs, who among us are matured??
My answer will be each of us are matured in our own way...

I may be playful out side...
but when it come to work...
it is my responsibility to get the job done...

my challenge to you...
are u matured?
are you physically matured???
are you mentally matured???
how to prove that you are mentally matured???

so next time, please avoid saying things such as...
I like a matured guy.
(actually u don't like matured guy... u like the guy that have A, B, C traits...which u label it as matured...)
That person is not matured.
(same goes with this one... you are labeling them....)

well.... think about it :)

1 comment:

TL said...

couldn't agree more!