Friday, December 4, 2009

Paranormal...

GPa... The pain return...
I thought "IT" will never come to me again...
why?

Dear lord...
Why was I given this "gift"...
I feel terrible when I warn people...
They think I'm crazy...

GPa... "IT" was following a girl I love and care for...
yesterday afternoon after the beach activity...
Although I can't see "IT"...
but the feeling of "IT" present is strong...

GPa I was so worried about her...
so I did the "Puuja"...
Feeding it with smoke...
instead of using joss-stick...
I used cigarette....
And it stick to me...
"IT" keep on carving for smoke...
so I took almost half of a pack last night...

This morning...
"IT" lingering around my thought and body...
I feel so gloomy...
and I hate the cigarette scent on my body...
"IT" drained all my energy out...
feel like a walking corpse...
a zombie..

Ckg Putera used the "Raja Kayu" to cast "IT" away...
but "IT" was stubborn...
So he asked me to rest...

later in the noon I'm so worried when she walked close towards me...
I do my best to keep her away from "IT"...
I'm sorry dear...

GPa... can this pain stop...
I can't bare this burden any longer...
Ah Chip, Ah Nee and Ah Khor...
I need to make sure they are safe...
We have the same blood...
I dun wan them to feel and see what I have gone through...
Neither do all my friends...

Please show me a way where I can stop this...

No comments: