Friday, December 25, 2009

No Silent night this year...

Today is my cousin wedding....
yesterday was her wedding dinner...
Finally I can show my cooking talent to all my aunt!!! hahahaha...
All these while I'm known as the pain in the ass...
Every one like my MILO PUDDING muahahahahha...
My

and for the finally my special Blue Soda Lemonade Punch With lil Vodka...
I name it "Aquamarine-Pop" ....

we were cooking and serving till 1am in the morning...
suddenly remember someone... my late grandfather...
hope he was here.... to see the 1st granddaughter to get married...

Today X'mas...and my cousins wedding...man so tired...

I got 1 Xmas present this year from Shereen thankz... hahaha...


my whole life I rarely recieve any present from friends or relatives....
thats' y the present the give are very very precious to me....
I'll used it even if it's obsolete.... hahahha.....

No comments: