Thursday, October 29, 2009

World Biggest IDIOT

Every one is out there to night, watching movie with friends and love ones...
me?!? Stuck here in my 4 wall and 6 level of aggravations...
and whole stack of exam papers to be mark...

I can believe I 'm such a fool to actually give chances after another to some one....
who again and again broken their promises....

Shame on you, if u fool me once...
Shame on me if you fool me twice....
Shame on my idiotic self if i been fooled again and again....

Being scolded with the "F" words on my face...
Being spilt on my feet by the parent during sports day...
Being curse and swear by the management on my 1st day here...
I must be an idiot to take up this job...

Lucky thing i found peace in the place I once hate...
I found happiness in the occupation I once hate...
I really hate my teachers...
My be that what make me a different one...

peliknya dunie ni... ape yang kita benci... kita tiba tiba suka....
haiz...
apalah nasib...
wahai komputer...engkau jer lah yang tahu segala isi hati ku....
hahahaha...
Aku ni dah giler agak nya....
tido lah... moga esok ok lah hati ku ini.....

No comments: