Monday, October 5, 2009

2 Break-ups In 1 Day

Man, today is a very vary bad bad day for my friends...
Break-up 1:
My Uni friend was working as usual yesterday, IT line the week ends always the troublesome day. But, he would like to make yesterday a special one for his fiance. So he took early leave, when he reached home to his madness shock... she was in the bed with some other guy!
Call me up this morning, my head still blur so I just listen. He asked me for advice... I told him "Bro I'm not in the position to give u any advice, look at me..." He ask me again how will I deal with this kinda things...I say "Do u love her?.... Do you wan her to be happy?.... If she is happy with that guy then u decide what next...." The other detail of the issue... it really crappy...

Break-up 2:
At first I ask a friend to joint me to Desa ParkCity for a walk but but they have some other thing to do... So I called up my "X"... well she drove down to PeeJay. I pick her up and we went for a walk @ Desa ParkCity... While walking and enjoying the scenery there suddenly she started to cry...
OMGoodness... of all the place she cry here... so every freaking person there was looking at me thinking that what have this stupid fat ass done to the girl... so I calm her down we went to one of the coffe house near by... I get her he regular drink. So we sat and she started to talk. Her BF is moving to expand his career, will not be in town any more. Her BF sez "I hope u don't miss me... because I can afford to miss you any more... " I ask her did the guy asked her to joint she say yes... but she refuse to joint because she need to complete her master. I told her since both of you dun wanna give up ur career... so find other alternative like distance relationship... and this is the crappiest part where she brought up OUR RELATIONSHIP in the past... put a lil blame on me for not understanding her enuf...

Enough?? When will it be enough... people complain I dun have enough money... I dun have enough time... I dun have enough fun...bla bla bla... what is enough anyway...when will we start to satisfy with what we have and appreciate what is worldly ours.... Sex, the satisfaction only last for that moment so appreciate that moment in time... it's the quality that counts not quantity...yeah I know I'm a nerd... but this nerd care for every living things, his friends, his family... I have done something wrong remind me...

So finally I told her... for a couple to work... it's not about "I can't live without u" or "u can't live without me"... but it is about living together and sharing the moment... If u feel like I'm too cold let me know... and let us find the way together to warm me up and make u smile... So cheer up... since he is not dumping go back and work something out!

Well the lesson I learn today is...
Appreciate the peoples and friends... around me they are part of my life and without them I'm no more then a deadman...

I care for the people around me...
People may take it wrong sometimes...
But I care for them anyway...

-Kai- 4th Oct...

No comments: