Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cross Road

Been Blogging quite often lately... Mainly because of my head got messy I guess... (>_^)
Hm... Today's weather is really warm... but my head is boiling...
Later in the evening... I can't help myself from getting 1 cigarette from "Iki" one of my colleague.
But I could barely finnish it... coz just after few puff... the feeling of guilt slowly arisen...

I guess this is human nature...
We first smoke.. then we feel the guilt to our health...
we drink till we drop... we feel guilty towards our pocket...
we have sex with others... we feel guilty to our partners...
GUILT...

I can't sleep... stll thinking about work.. finance... guilt... girl... basically every thing...
And this result to my active brain...
How much longer could I withstand this?

"Impian"
Malam ini ku mengenangkanmu...
Mencari erti sucinya cintaku...
Namun masih ku pendam di hati...
keabadian cinta ku ini...

Resah ku tak terkata kata...
Walau pun pernah kita berbicara...
hati ku kelam bak sang malam...
muncul siang jiwa ku tetap suram...

keindahan wajah mu terpapar indah...
di memori ku ia kekal memedah...
senyuman mu manis bak mentari...
menyinari hidup ku yang sepi ini...

No comments: