Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MY LIFE RECALL

DEEPEST FEAR
"MY DEEPEST FEAR IS NOT THAT I AM INADEQUATE...
MY DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT I AM POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE...
IT IS MY LIGHT, NOT MY DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS ME...
I ASK MYSELF, WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS...
ACTUALLY, WHO AM I, NOT TO BE...PLAYING SMALL DOESN'T SERVE THE WORLD...
THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND ME...

====================

Love begins with a smile,
Grows with a kiss,
Ends with a tear.
When I was born,
I was crying and everyone around me was smiling.
I shall live my life so that when I die,
I'm the one smiling and everyone around me shade tears of happiness.

========================

If I just worry about the big picture,
I'll feel powerless...
Start right away doing whatever little I can do.
To give joy to one person in the morning,
and remove the suffering of one person in the afternoon...

"UGLY BUT NICE TO SEE"


-Kai-2006-AsiaWork Foundation

1 comment:

L3N6 K41 said...

Olivia, KM, Buq, Bryan (brother bear) and others thank you all for making me realise this again in my most deepest and darkest hour... u guy really know me well...

I kept every thing to my self because I dun wan other to carry this pain with me... well on the other hand... I'm afraid that other will think that I'm weak if I share my burden... hahaha... life really have a funny way of making a joke out of my despair.... :) thank you guy so much

I'm a whimpy kiddo who is a free, responsible and a caring man...