Monday, October 26, 2009

Stay the Same?


Do I ever wish I were someone else?
Am I meant to be the way I'm exactly?
Do I ever say I don't like the way I am?
When I learn to love myself, I'm better off by far?

And I hope I'll always stay the same...
cuz there's nothin' 'bout me that I could change.

I think that I could be whatever I wanted to be
If I could realize, all the dreams I have inside.
Don't be afraid if I've got something to say,
Just open up my heart and let it show me the way.

Believe in myself.
Reach down inside.
Will love I find set me free?

Believe in myself, will I come alive?
Have faith in what I do.
Will I make it through?

Betrayed by my own best friends...
Left by the one I trusted the most...
Back stabbed by the person who I relayed on...
Hate by those I love...

Hidupku bagai jatuh ditimpa tangga...
Renap impian yang ku ingin capai selama ini...
retung segala semanagat ku yang membara...
hancur segala harapan yang ku ada....
berkecai segala bingkai kaca memori ku....

hanya Tuhan saja yang tahun sengasara ku ini...

"Chiwit nie.... chan ko~ tai mai dai... chan rak tear jing jing nie...."






No comments: