Monday, October 5, 2009

Vindicated 2

Today, I didn't stay long at school. I went for my check up to get 2nd opinion and went back to SJMC with the report...

My gosh how doctor these day does their work... it's really scary...

"Mr Ooi we are so sorry our nurse mistaken you for another person. We have make full check up on your body and you are healthy. The only thing you need to jaga is you fat level in your liver..."

What about the part where the nurse say I need to be dissected??

"Oh like I say the nurse mistaken you for some one else...."

What?!?! I travel all away from Shah Alam to get second opinion and all you can say is "sorry".

(T.T)....I'm so frustrated... so I called my colleague... and jam on to the gym... goodness sake...

"Life is like a roller coster, it's trilling; is either I enjoy the trill or just scream crazily! I choose to enjoy the trill.... :)"

No comments: