Thursday, October 15, 2009

Strength...

The time now is 2:22am...
Still working on the project by the marketing site...
I feel like I have robbed away my kids time...
Argh... So many thing to do with so lil time left...
I'm no hero to take on this burden...
But some one gotta do it...

My friend ask...
Why didn't I quite when there are thousand time better offer then here?

I say there may be a lot of work here...
But it was the best thing happened in my life....
I never feel so alive... even when the work load almost suffocated me to death...
I feel so freaking happy... even most of the time I was disappointed by the management...
I felt the love... even thou rejection often serve around me...
My soul is happy here... even thou the physical and the mental state may be not...

No comments: