Thursday, October 8, 2009

WHAT I HAVE DONE...

I lost my concentration...
My mind go numb...
My head is spinning...
Hy heart is hurt...
My soul is dead...
Coz my friend is lying in the bed...

What the hell have I done...
The family blames me...
curse me...
smite me...
This is what I get in return...
This is what happen to kind ass like me... huh??

God if u really out there...
Is this a redemption for my sins...
Feel like falling from ten thousand feet just to be hit by a train...
You tell the story about Noah ARK...
"Act of Random Kindness"...

what the hell am I saying I have no idea... need to get back to werk!!!!!ARGH!!!!!!

PS:
M is not your fault she didn't that...
is because the human in every one of us...
u dun have to end you life...
If I tell u I understand how u feel...
that mean that I'm lying...
I can't never understand...
cos that is what make me humane too...

No comments: