Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My World

people ask me what do I wan in life...
I told them peace of mind... the serenity....
yet... day by day I get monstrosity...

The only reason I'm still here..
is because of them....
and that special some one I get to know...

no matter what's the answer...
Physically it doesn't matter...
but emotionally it will be something worth remembering...

as I have no idea how it started off...
"like" might turn to "love" if the path cross...
well, still I'm in the middle of a cross road...
wondering which path to take...
I'm just a human being...
in search of a life offered....
no more no less....

a memory that can't be erased...
a person that can't be replace...
we are special in our own way...

My World
I write this song once I hear the rhythm I compose in Garage Band...
The lyric sound a bit weird as it what I was thinking at that particular moment...

No comments: