Tuesday, March 2, 2010

WHAT KEPT ME ALIVE

Sometimes I wonder why am I still kept alive...
with all the suffering I've gone through...
The world never change...
I'm doing my best to change...

when the pain in my head come...
It seems like the world all over me...

each time I'm in the hype of my spirit...
something pull it down....

every day is a new day...
but yet same old tragedy pulls me under...

gandpa I really hope to get a guidance from you...

I feel like an idiot doing every thing to pleases every one...
at the same times misses every second of my entire life.....
I love educating children....
that why I left the so called hight payed job in the multinational company...
but it seems like I end up in the same old dunk...
where people only care about their pride and making money....
why aren't there PASSION any longer in this world?
an idiot trapped in an idiotic world....

haiz...
I just hope I could have written something more nice and beautiful like I used to....
The world around me seem to me this way i guess...

"crimson of life is far beyond...
thy shall tweet the path of ceylon...
it blooms in the heart...
but perceived the the sight....
where ever I go there fight...
like roses thorn... beauty yet deceiving...."

No comments: