Sunday, March 14, 2010

When I was young...

It's funny how time fly by fast... Yesterday I'm boy...now...I'm not sure what am I... I meet my teacher...My old school teacher... the only memory she had about me was "cough smoking in school and get public caning by the principal..." hahaha... we share the story and had a good laugh about it... she was supprise I've become a teacher... with my degree... I know... stupid right... I told her I find love in education...not teaching...

Later I go out and had a coffee with some old friends... to my surprise I saw my principal we sat togather... and suddenly my principal say "Kamu ni gathering Kumpulan enam jahanam ker.." then only I realise..OMG.. again the 6 jahanam are reunited!! hahahaha.... Now I know people will always remember the bad thing that I do... But time change, things are changing...

I used to smoke... run around after school... playing truant... I never submit my homework... I always late for school... fighting in school (may be that's why master Sammy took me in Taekwondo and train for the national team =P)... gosh think about it it is kindda fun being the bad boy in school... when years later they took me in as prefect and promote me as head prefects... I can't belief it myself...

Haiz life... Gpa...I guess you shaped me alot... I really dun understand why u allow me to smoke when I was young...you allow me to ponteng... now I sort of realise a lil bit... pitty to those who live a perfect life... hahaha...thanks gpa... I love ya... actually, I kindda miss the time we smoking togather-gather hahahha... with your story and every thing...:)

I miss this town... I miss the bad ass younger me... wild and free....

No comments: