Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Guardian

Feel like having a cigarette now...yet promises is promises...still human have the tendency to break it...

Grandma finally awake, I'm relief... but yet there will come a time where she will be leaving... life... is to much of suffering... I'm a valiant... a super bad valiant... I'm keeping my heart strong and my head clear... yet there are so many obstacles lies ahead... I just wish I have more courage to face it... how I wist there are no more heart broken in that process.. sign... I do not wish to be the man who sold the world...I searched for a foreign land, for years and years I roamed.....I gazed a gazeless stare, I've walked a million hills yet... nil...

There are so many conflict in this word...
yet it is heard to resolve it...
I'm being as optimistic as I can...
still the demon possessed me...
spoken in a language of alluring...
threaten my faith...
my believe...
Yet I know...
I'm agains the majority...
I'm always the black sheep...
I'm always the vinegar which spoils every thing...
I'm prepare to go to hell..
but yet will hell even accept me...

every one bother to go to heaven...
yet, doing rubbish...
create mistrust...
don't care attitude...
pretenders....
God u really wan them in Heaven...
anyway it's Your choice...

some time I have had enough with this world...
but at time I saw children smiling... crying...
the world look so wonderful and peaceful...
It make me wonder how does all this wonderful kid grow up to be the pretenders....
be the world dictator...
and then I realise...
is because of what they learn...

at time I think...
what a powerful occupation I have...
being able to change the course of the world...
yet..
those that are doing it just make fun of it...
yup...
these are the people who want to go to heaven....


* affection....

No comments: