Sunday, March 7, 2010

Thanks "V"

Fate brought us together...
And fate place us apart...
Fate open my eye...
Get me closer to your heart...

Thank you for you...
for guiding me in the dark...
I wish you happy...
and your wedding dress spark...

================
congrat, thank for the invitation... but it's in Sabah ba... takut sia nangis nih teda urang pujuk ;p.
thank for calling me and the long chat... bakar sudah telinga sia nih....
even you with some one else... you always support me thank you... (nanti si panjang jelous macam mana ba nie ;p)
ok I will do my best to lost my belly.... I'm doing it actually cuma shape sia saja ba yang sama...berat turun suda...
I will always love ya...
thank you... my super EX-gal... smoga happy di sisi bakal suami mu... ;p

I dedicate this song to you:

No comments: