Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I have to fight...

I want to believe forever...
I want to keep thinking until the end...
There should be some meaning to my life ...

Smiling with cold eyes...
Do guys who have had their souls violated...
Feel the pain of shedding tears?

In this kind of world where you can't say what you want ...
I'll keep on living without deceiving myself ...

Now facing it head on...
In order to keep my pride ...
I have to fight...

Sitting on the stairs...
We talked of unending dreams...
Until dawn...

The seasons change unconcerned...
I unconsciously drop my gaze...
Am I getting used to being swept away?

In this kind of world where I can't have even small dreams...
I want to always and at any time like who I am...

Because I want to treasure...
These days that I live with freedom...
Now I'll walk the path that I want to...

I don't want to be manipulated by filthy lies and words...
I don't want to turn my eyes away from my true feelings...

No comments: