Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hypocrisy...

Am I a hypocrite?
As I walked into the valley of sorrow...
Yet Still showing my fake senile smile to the world...

Am I a hypocrite?
As my soul are drained in the mud of insanity...
Yet still showing my fake facial to the world...

no I'm not!!

I just have to fight!!

2 and a half month to go...
Then...
My fate will be decided...
Grandpa always say...
the nearer to the end the more we need to celebrate life....
LIFE...
WhAT do you have?

P/s
I always belief that when u love some one...
u hope for nothing in return...
but at time it make us wonder...
why love some one who don't deserve that love?
why love some one who don't appreciate it?

but then again...
me...
I still belief that no matter how much love I have...
it is enough for every one...
every single one...
why let fate decide when I make a choice...

No comments: