Sunday, February 28, 2010

past, present and future....

again during my cousin wedding was invited to sing...
I sang "shania twain - from this moment on"...
the bride, my cousin sister in law burst into tears :)
I never thought the song I pick would deeply touches her...

(grandpa I kinda think about what u say... "we are what out mind think we are")

I wanted to be a singer.. hahaha...
now I sang in small stage with my bro Abang Man,
who just become a father,
he adopted a son, all I can say is syukur al-hamdullilah
we are not earning much...
but most important of all is we enjoy ourself and the crow love it :)
thank God for lighting up this person in my life, Amen...

I founded love in educating...
who ever I educate...it doesn't matter...
sharing...

grandpa I'm kinda sad that there are dispute in our family lately...
power.... status.... property....
it make human ego... "angkuh!"
I told them 1 thing u thought me...
when I die... all those are useless in the graveyard.....
and dun't look down on me....
I'm not a lawyer....doctor... engineer... or acountant...manager or wtf...
but i know 1 thing.....
I teach the future engineer... doctor.... accountant... manager.... lawyer....
without a teacher... they wouldn't exist....

1 more thing ;p I really envy them grandpa... they have started a family...
I'm just a best man and wedding singer...
hahaha... sometimes it does killing softly :p

No comments: