Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Untitled...

Turn back the pendulum...
We human alway feel regret at the end of our life...
We feel sorry for thing we didn't do...

Honestly, I never...
because suddenly at these point of my life...
I realize that there are lot more things to do...
as human I can never finish doing what ever I wanna do...
so, doing what I'm doing now is the best things ever to be done...

live life with no regret...
even if I may never see tomorrow...
I'm satisfy with the 道 that I pass through...
I happy to touch people life...
I'm happy to meet with the children...
I'm happy to serve the orphan...
I'm happy to be inservice of the old folk...
I'm happy that my parent love me...

I may have face some obstacle along the way...
well it's a spice of life...
without it the are no life...

Well religion wise... I'm a Buddhist...
but I always question why do we always have to pray?
do we really need to pray to You dear God?
and I always believe that the world one day can be united in one...
where religion doesn't exist.....
every human being are united as one...
Loving and caring....
no more wars....
no more discrimination....

No comments: