Monday, February 8, 2010

Faith and Believe

Well just watch Legion...
Make me wonder...
God, why do u have to go through all the trouble to create us and than destroy us??

Well is not that I'm trying to define You...
I just hate the existence of religion...
I don't pray 5 times a day...
I don't go to churches every saturday or sunday...
I don't go to the monastery to "sei~bat" every week end...
speaking in vulgar words all the times...
Does that make me go to HELL??
Or categories me as bad??

I'm doing my best to...
bring up children to be humane...
so that they respect and give love to Your creations...

I'm doing my best to....
Make the old folk happy...
so that they felt the love in this world which You created...

I'm going all out to...
make my parent happy...
and proud of this black sheep...

I'm sad and angry see thing around me evolve...
Separation of people because of their believe and religion....
discrimination of people because of their skins and gander...

all wars of the world started from religion...
Between the Christians and the Muslims..."The Crusade"
Buddhist and the Muslims...."Asoka Wars"
Jewish with the muslims...
The pagan and the religious...
Even among brothers they fight...

what's going on?

life goes on....

I guess...

No comments: