Friday, February 5, 2010

Dearest Friend...

It had been awhile since I talked to you...
I'm still angry at you...
angry for putting our "friendship" in line just to advice me....
I've told you that I'll always listen to feedback...
but at least let me cool down a bit...

May be the pain on my head causes me to get even angrier at you...
When I'm angry at some one...
I'll do my best to stay away from him/her in any form...
If possible I do not wish to have any thing to do with him/her...
As if they never existed...

But I can't...

I can't...

Deep in me this whole week I feel so shallow...
keeping my distance away from you...
Ignoring any form of communication...
eye contact and such...

but yet... you... on the other hand still approach me....
seek me for help...
I just can't ignore...
There's a lot to say.... but I just kept it...

I kinda miss the first conversation we had the first time we meet...
I like it not because we donno each other...
I like it because we are sincere...
we wanna know each other more....

but as time goes...

we change...

I change....

I guess I'm always lose to my feelings...

I'm always a fool....

heh... a fool indeed... haiz...

*at least thinking of you make the pain go away for a while

No comments: