Monday, February 1, 2010

It ends tonite...

Your subtleties...
They strangle me...
I can't explain myself at all...
And all the wants and all the needs...
All I don't want to need at all...

The walls start breathing...
my mind's unweaving...
Maybe it's best you leave me alone...
A weight is lifted on this evening...
I give the final blow...

A falling star...
at least I fall alone...
I can't explain what you can explain...
You're finding things that you didn't know...
I look at you with such disdain...

It's my fault when you're blind...
It's better that I see it through your eyes...
All these thoughts locked inside...
Now you're the first to know...

Now I'm on my own side...
It's better than being on your side...

Just a little insight won't make this right...
It's too late to fight...
it ends tonight...

When darkness turns to light...
It ends tonight...

I really hope it won't ends tonight...

No comments: