Friday, August 21, 2009

Partners?

I was asked too many times... Why are you still alone? I really have no idea why? It was two years ago when an event happened. It was out of a sudden, I was unprepared. was practicing a song. I receive a phone call and that's it... it's all end... being calling her... step in front of her house in the rain... but it was over... she had another guy in her mind... I was just another unlucky guy... but as time goes I forgive... we become friend... hm... life... she getting married soon... what a world... (^.^)... yet me... flying solo... been wrocking and wrolling... but my band split... some addicted... some committed to their partners... living me with a dreams and memories...

Partners? I have a mix feelings when it come to this. Scared... that the same thing will happened, I mean, I 'm not a prince charming.... just a croc (not frog ;p)...shrek kinda person... Confuse... is it love or some thing else.... argh.... please send an angel to guide me through this darkness....


No comments: