Sunday, August 23, 2009

My "K" list

Tonight is my sis last day here in KL with my parent so we bring her to "K" coz she is crazy bout "K" just like her brother... we teamed up quite well with the duet (^.^)...but she sang chinese song...as for me I'm suck at it.... Below are my pick list....

It started with:
Welcome to My Life - Simple Plan

Middle:
Welcome to Where Ever You Are - BonJovi
The Greatest Love -Whitney Houston
Terlalu Istimewa - Adibah Noor
Wake me up When September End - Green Day
Here Without You - 3 Doors Down
Arms Wide Open - Creed
Di Ambang Dilema - Nora
Suratan Takdir - Gersang
Numb - LKP
Irony - Alanis Morrisatte
至少还有你 - Sandy Lam

ended with:
So much for my happy endings - Avril Lavine

I was half awake when I sang Sandy Lam song, my sis say she saw tear flowing in my eye (may be just too tired...=P)...hahahha....

No comments: